Thursday, May 20, 2004

I'm incomplete in perfection!

and that's what God's been impressing in my heart... received many msgs from old friends and I've found people sharing the same passion I have in doing what I need to do, from the most unlikely places... over friendster... and it's been great having you as my confidant boon! you're never alone in this pursuit for the one above...

been dwelling in christian rock... feel that I can connect with the songs and worship... a good alternative to hillsongs and hymns for now...

went for my first cooking class at sengkang... well, I didn't know I was that knowledgeble about baking until I could explain quite a bit of everything to my fellow classmates... (was the youngest there by the way) class consisted mostly of working career woman trying to squeeze in some domestic side of them in, and housewives of course... (no, I do not feel like the housewives for the matter... I just feel a little unique in this case... ;P)

but mostly, I felt a stirring within me... today... feel like I need him especially much... and I want to do what he wants me to do... perhaps it's because of the encouragement around me that I see...

jumping back onto lunch... I had lunch with my mom and some of her friends... who have become mine anyway... wow... I never knew that women can have so much fun together regardless of age... the anti-social side of me is opening up these days... and opening my heart in the most wondrously unexpected...

Life's really beautiful to me... *smile*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home