Sunday, May 30, 2004

I think I look cute in pigtails... no?

well... certainly... my pigtails tied to complement my vietnamese costume for my church's fifteenth anniversary provided some comic relief... I think! I looked absolutely divine (in a case of not looking my age)... and the 'jasmine trias' imitation of a pink flower in my hair the following day in church service made smiles all around... sometimes, I wonder if it isn't a bad idea to think of all possible weird things I can do to myself to make people smile... least it would make their day... (even if that means it doesn't make mine.. *grin*) watched shrek 2... absolutely a reminder of subtle discrimination and intimidation we get from our everyday happenings that influence our thinking and actions... in a more teeny bopperish tone... "love's so sweet when you look into each others' eyes and only have eyes for the other, no matter how hideous the other looks..."