Monday, May 17, 2004

I only wish I had started on this earlier...

this year has been a fine year so far for me... been making assurances on my own christian walk and setting the pace and rules in completing this race... found friends in friends who had been so gracious as to accept me for all the beautiful 'lameness' I bring into the world... and to accept that this stubborn girl needs time to reflect on her own life on her own... january and feb's been fabulous (no pun intended)... went for christian classes that energised and empowered myself to see the faith for what it really is... it's not a has-been or have-been... it's a will-be... as long as one commits to it... then the mission trip showed me that children aren't all that bad as they sound like when crying, and my word... the conflicts that came out of those events simply made me stronger... I've learnt that even in the most dire situations, I can learn to learn from the people whom I've never intended to learn from... march came and I worked like an insane creature at church... the attachment there was to learn about the church system and be more ministry-oriented... april appeared like a daisy in early spring... it was the sign that I had to be a stay-home, for mom was taking theology classes once again... now comes may and it seemed so devoid of lessons... but the one thing I've taken back with me so far this month... is wisdom and it didn't come easy... ")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home