Monday, May 17, 2004

a dedication to my dear good friends at tj...

Friends make one unvolunteeringly pathetic bunch
once I have 'other' friends, they feel the crunch...
it is not like they weren't already great friends
the situation just seems to slip out of my hands
is that really? you don't call them at all
you don't meet with them or say hi at the hall!
so just what do you mean when you guys aren't close anymore'?
you never took the chance, you simply closed the door

but friends you see, persevere on still
when you want the friendship back,
they're prepared, on their heels
one hears me out, the other rationalises,
it's important the other shares my interests, this girl realises
so this young lady starts to take things into her hands now
no more letting go of friendship nor letting them down
I've learnt never to take friendship all so lightly
have you learnt about friendship?
I hope! at least slightly... ;P

Poet: Sophia Goh

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home