Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Muffins taste all the better when you bake them with people you love...

I realised that baking muffins on my own- it doesn't seem a trifle difficult to swallow those litte things since you've tasted it tons before and this is probably the hundredth time you're doing this... but when you bake it for the people who appreciate as well as bake it with people whom you appreciate baking it with- well of course it's a pleasure to enjoy the muffins together! :)

I just got back my results... Well I thought I would have done better but honestly who cares? I just am glad that I have this chance to take my courses in stanford as my cap is above 3.5 (not too far above it i can assure you), as well as take on the honours route in NUS... and of course I would be graduating a semester later than usual due to the overload of honours modules to take when I get back and I would like to double major in marketing and finance as well... so oh well! :)

Things are looking fantastic and I thank God for bringing me thus far in my life in NUS... honestly had he not given me less stellar results I would have gone the normal way of finance and graduate... but due to the incapabilities of mine I am now heading for NOC in silicon valley, I am going to do my honours, and I am going to extend my graduation to do what i honestly like to do better- marketing! :)

Thank you Lord! I know you have prepared me for such and such a time to encourage others along the way as well as live to praise your name continually...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home