Thursday, December 07, 2006

Immaculate Misconception. Divine Misorientation.

Immaculate Misconception- I feel like the girl who cried wolf... when I am serious, people think that I am joking.. and when I am joking, people think that I am serious! :/

It's so ironic that we can all get carried away with the after-exams mode and relief ourselves with all the fun in teasing and horsing around without much regard as to the truth of our statements or not... but then again... fun's fun...

Due to my playfulness a good friend of mine got the wrong idea about me and I think he thinks I do like him when i was really merely joking... :( aw shucks.

Today's Anntic Committee Meeting was a success! In the sense that though there are alot of things going on and everything was done in a rush- we managed to have good old fun like we did during our retreat before everything started... before all the stress started... :) It was super fun... lame no doubt thanks to nelson, fred and me... and of course a few of us are really pushing for sdu within vcf but that's besides the point... it was super fun... a little mean of us in some sense... but pure fun. :)

Divine Misorientation... Nel has God to thank for intercepting his route to the meeting... see I managed to think that Kovan and Novena were on the same mrt line... and so i happily went to Novena and got a shock of my life... then I decided to cab all the way to kovan and in the midst of being in the taxi just before we got to the forked road between getting to kovan and yio chu kang, nel called to say he just woke up and would be super late... i swung over to pick him up after some quick directions and then we went for the meeting along with the rest... he really had God to thank for that one... I on the other hand, didn't mind the company la... haha... welfare, welfare...

I wanted to buy a cheap zen for my trip but decided against it due to the fact that I decided to wait.. for my other mp3 player from my insurance company... now? they're changing it to a zen for me... i'm waiting to see if i could top it up to make it store more songs for me... :)

What God wants to give, he gives...

God- but why play with my heart in this manner???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home