Sunday, December 24, 2006

Maturity doesn't necessarily come with age...

he has been such a pillar of strength in my life and when i shared about my heartfelt problems about being worried that i might change in person or backslide due to insecurities and not turning to Jesus in the most open and liberal environment...

i realised how important it is to read the Bible and immerse in the word, meditate upon it so that it would act itself out in my own life... even whilst there... when he prayed for me- i really felt that i wasn't alone... i had prayer and support in high places, as well as here on earth in the form of family and friends...

i had the opportunity of being shocked on thursday night with a certain phone call and intercom rings that were so coordinated that i cannot imagine it actually happening.. truth be told i really just wanted to be so immersed in God's love and word and not think of anything else.. but guess that's when God decides many miraculous and wonderful things for you- things you would never have imagined... :)

the musical and full dress rehearsals went very very well and thank God for that... there is truly nothing in my life at this moment that i can imagine it all happening under my control and will. it had to be God all along... beside me, cheering me on and removing the obstacles in my way in life... it was very touching- the message... albeit what you can term as 'cliches'... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home