Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's the mystery of the universe...

I really like that song "O Sacred King"... And the great thing is that it would be used in our Anntic Camp as the Camp Song! :)

Okies so this is a heads up for anntic campers!!!

anyways... the past few days have been more than relaxing.. they've been great! and no I wasn't lying down all the while sleeping for all I was worth... Tuesday was left with me to sit and relax... but I ended up packing my wardrobe like I told myself I should... dug out alot of skeletons and makeup... haha.. which i promptly threw away... threw my books into the back of the cupboards and cleared my poor table which hasn't seen the light of day for quite some time now... :)

did some swimming, hoping to play tennis tomorrow morning... and tuitioned my sister and would be continuing to for the weeks to come... got anntic stuff to clear, the noc camp out to go for, the anntic camp to go for, dance rehearsals for musical and then the SM3 camp... I keep repeating the chant to myself... ha...

went out with mom, sis and eldest aunty... going for a concert tomorrow with Wayne... don't know much about it but I hope it doesn't disappoint! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home