Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sophie Stop Doing Nothing But Eat!!!

I really hate myself for this... I have been eating non stop whilst not doing anything constructive at home at all!!! I think honestly that a busy life suits me just right and much better because I never had such problems when I was busy with school work and all the stuff I had to... I simply ate at the right time and in the right portions! Because eating was such a luxury, I just minimised the luxury to buy more time for my work... and now my disciplined life seems to have spiraled out of hand... :(

I haven't been blogging for the simple fact that I have been more tied up with things than before whenever I come online... Every time I come online, it's work and work and more work and more tending to people who ask me questions about every and anything... don't get me wrong, I love you people- but somehow it comes to me at a bad time... and when I am trying to get things done my friends accuse me of being so aloof and too busy for my own good... worse.. they say I am ignoring them... feigning busyness to avoid them when it's the after-exams mode...

I don't!! I am really just tied up and worried about the turn out of the camp.. which has more or less been finalised but honestly we don't mind the extra work if more sign up with us... :/ so we wouldn't mind it not being finalised and having more people come on board... :)

so... from friday's night out then... the Les Miserables put up by the VJC choir was rather nice... I liked the girl playing eponine... and of course... jean valjean... guys with the opera flair... :)

sat was all good... did so much... :) went marketing with mom and went for a wedding lunch, followed by dance practice... till night... sunday was joining my cell girls for cell time and then lunch out with mom's cell... night- family devotion... watching asian games too of course... :) monday- tuitioned sister.. swam... today- tuitioned sister... ate and did nothing else...

tomorrow- meeting gfs to shop! :) and talk of course... and then wen for dinner... full day ahead tomorrow man! :) and it suits me just fine...

thursday got to get up at 5am to bake for anntic committee... :) whole day of meeting.. we'll need some snacks... friday and sat- noc camp out... sat evening- full dress rehearsal practice... sunday- get off the butt for anntic !!! (advanced party)

monday- sat (anntic camp)

sat evening- full dress rehearsal...

and my family would be leaving the whole week from 11th to 20th to china.. :( would miss them.. haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home