Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Beautiful Days!!!

Lack of exercise- pigging it out and not gaining weight- this is the life!!!

:)

I am amazed at the metabolic rate really... Has it really gone up???

And, I seem to be eating more than my male friends who are the greater eaters... I am seriously starting to look at myself funny...

Thought to myself that it would be the most horrible christmas period before christmas when my family would be back home and all... but turns out that i got asked out and so justin and i went out for lunch at siglap (which he intended to surprise me with but got rejected when the place was closed) and we headed to town to meet the rest of some of the epistole people for our discussion and i needed to pass some finance things over to christine... yeap... then we headed to food republic at wisma atria for dinner and we met nel and his ac friend... small world.. we also met andrew and jeanette too... :)

Today: Went out with Peishan to do some shopping which we promised we would catch up on real soon... it wasn't enough for sure... Went out with newman and found that we have alot of things in common- think piano, jazz, failing our grade 8s ABRSMs, Strugglers with studies and some tough times in life... He was a super sweet date- girls, if you don't grab this chance you got to gorge your eyes out really... literally...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home