Monday, November 27, 2006

Exams Over?!?

Yeah it's over and I am left in this state of not knowing what to do at all! I just came back from dinner and a super long chat with Edmond, who's working now after his graduation... I guess this would be so for the next few weeks to come now that I need to catch up with the people around me... and I won't be slacking around doing nothing since the people whom I would miss most wouldn't be stagnant anyways.. it's better to get around and accomplish things... :)

I was initially worked up over how I would think i would do... but I guess that stress is more or less over and gone due to telling myself that there is honestly nothing much that i can do really right now... and went shopping-seriously... but bought alot more toiletries and necessary items which i would need in the US... the slow accumulation wouldn't seem to hurt at the pockets just before i leave then... :)

So, right now would be getting up the plans and action going for Anntic 2006, as well as dance rehearsals and more bakings... then the performance nights after the Anntic camp and NOC campout... and then the SM3 camp by MOE... :)

I can't really think of more things to do other than packing my wardrobe and throwing out the unnecessary to bring to the US... I haven't been shopping for clothes or anything shoes due to having to bring it there or never wear it for a year... this is a good thing! There's so much to do... I hope I have the energy to do it all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home