Saturday, December 16, 2006

Fantabulous Anntic Camp (I feel like crying...)

I really feel like crying- I thought that I had it in me to keep a straight face whilst sharing on the last night. I thought I finally had it in me to go on ahead without looking back- but somehow I found myself looking back and crying over the friends I would be leaving behind... i would of course miss my family too...

the whole camp was anticipated by me to be busy busy busy... sure it was busy, and very hectic, but I never would have expected to be ministered to so strongly through this life-changing camp... and experienced so much new friendships, laughter, fun and changing acquaintances to life long friends... it truly has been more blessings than I would ever have expected from serving in the Anntic camp com...

Zizi, Nelson, Fred, Sien, Peishan, William, Edward, Kohni, Sheena and Jane- thanks for giving me such a wonderful present before my departure- one of friendship and love, encouragement and unity...

to Sida, Lester, Rachel, Yanchang, Yvonne, Peter and Jasmine- thanks for the advisory roles you played and for being true friends...

to Weng Sheng, Gary, Paul Yee, Huien, Yue-en, and many others who produced the fun-filled videos for the com- thanks so so much!

to the campers- everyone of you guys have made this happen... I am so proud of you all, and I thank God for the opportunity to serve you in this capacity...

I would be taking my leave very soon... but God has placed each and everyone of you in my heart... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home