Monday, November 20, 2006

talking to friends a year on...

talking to friends a year on makes me wonder if I have changed in any way- for better or for worse... but in every friend, they see a fighting spirit that doesn't give up, despite what you can call dire circumstances... it's the hard circumstances and truth that pushes me to the brink of giving up, and yet it's those moments in which I draw my tough lessons and learn to lean on God...

I personally think that a year's a long time... a year's going to be a long time, and people would most definitely change... but what we would want most of all at the end of the day- is to simply know and believe that we've done all we could in the past year to the best of our capabilities, learnt to lean on God more, walk through the trails and tribulations in life... conquer it knowingly and unknowingly- and walk on...

have been talking to some old friends whom I most definitely hadn't spoken to in ages and how things have changed! They're no longer like a year before and things have taken such a turn- it amazes me how God moulds and makes people the way he wants them to be- in our thoughts, with life's events, in struggles and through joys...

I wonder if I've changed? Or merely found back the fighting spirit I have always been searching for ever since I stepped into JC... till now... In the event of trying to find it I lost it. In the event when I gave up, he taught me how to fight, how to do my best, smile in the face of adversities, to encourage others even through my struggles, and thank Him for everything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home