Friday, November 17, 2006

the heart breaks for davydenko...

he's in the midst of an intense battle with the tiger who never gives up... I am worried he might not make it into the semi-finals... :( but roddick's out and that's pleasing to the ears... :) and eyes...

My mom and I baked a pandan cake today.. boy was it easy and nice to make! it was pure fun and I had to have some time off my studying anyways... besides, having nice cakes for breakfast is definitely a plus... especially when you're going into yet another test battle in the morning.. tomorrow's my 2nd to last paper... and i would be having a long hiatus thereafter and would have to study really hard for the next one... I think not doing well in the markets test was a good thing, since it made me so much more anxious and kiasu... if everything had gone reasonably well, i would say i might have just ignored studying altogether... i'm that lazy... but oh well... there's so much to do.. and i have so much more to do for real estate law... funny how i'm suddenly more worried about studying these days... in the past i just ignored it when i couldn't take studying and took more breaks than periods studying...

i'll most probably be flying off 17th Jan... and got the job at alpha innotech corporation... :) thank God for it... he made it all happen... sent me the right people, made the timing right so that i needn't do mundane jobs but the one that i would be most comfortable in... and he paved the way which I would otherwise not have walked... I still am a little apprehensive about it all... but this sudden surge of confirmation from him has allayed my greatest fears of losing many things in life... though i would miss my family immensely and friends as well... nothing beats walking the way he wants me to...

the presentation went ok yesterday! :) so was the physics paper which was handed up... reading through it made me a little nervous as i didn't know how i managed to write all that up but the topic on "black holes" really made me sit up and pay attention...

i wonder what i am going to be up to next... the holidays are drawing near no doubt... and most people would not have been done with their papers... other than doing up my anntic stuff as well as doing all the noc preparations... i have to practice the dances in church and have more anntic com meetings.. so i guess i won't be so free thereafter huh? after the anntic camp comes more dance rehearsals, and the SM3 camp organized by vcf! i think i should spend more time at home with my family... :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home