Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Two modules down and I still felt that I let him down...

God: I really tried my best to study hard and all.. this is the best that I can do and would have done anyways even if I had the time.. honest!

I think I am pretty settled for today's two tests.. sure I did screw up in some ways due to not really having the time to study (though I know this is no excuse) and to formulate my answers but I really and truly hope she doesn't kill me for dumping what i know from the textbook into my answers! I am keeping my fingers super crossed... :)

anyways... I have been so blessed going for Ft yesterday! those who went would know that Lionel a (Son Of A Pastor) was so hilarious in his sharing yet when he came to the poignant parts, he was seriously very much capturing our attention.. the sharings really struck a note with me in the sense that I am so self-seeking and seeking to self-fulfill... but so many times along the way we don't even know what we want to fulfill because we don't even know our inner being and what we truly want and need... sometimes the want and need don't coincide... i want good grades, but would good grades be what i need to develop in character? (ok so this is a blatant excuse for not studying but anyways... you get the drift... :))

I am still grinning from the comments given me by some friends of mine.. and all my friends around me have been super encouraging and nice.. with friends like them, who needs enemies? :)

i hope i don't have enemies anyway... i think... i'm not malicious! why would i have?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home