Monday, October 30, 2006

no misfire no more.

no misfires no more. recently, there have been alot of misfires due to carelessness as well as a lack of resolution to make sure that things stay in as tip top a condition as possible... It shall and won't be anymore... got to start mugging big time (God give me the strength, I beg you) and finetuning those presentations to precision.

The last lap, the final go.

The internship? Well Katie said it's still early and we haven't seen anything yet. So I guess I am rather undecided as to whether to feel happy at possibly going or not. But this indecision aids me in calming my nerves. Not to mention, takes my mind off this whole issue: I have got more camps and dance and exams to go...

I just don't feel like having some things in life anymore... the worrisome days, the anxieties and heartaches... I could and would do without them... But someone has got to help me out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home