Thursday, October 26, 2006

mind blowing.

mind blowing not in the positive sense but the negative. where i used to be so confident of my outside-business modules, i am now left to sigh in dismay at my midterm results... i dunno what is anymore... but should this mean that my business modules are picking up: I guess what God is trying to tell me is that I am definitely cut out for business, and not other fields... I wouldn't know as yet. But I do know having the gift of the gab makes people believe in me more than they should... *smile*

so i am left to pick up the pieces to move on... trying to get it out of my mind that it's merely 10% I am missing out on by doing badly in the midterms... and that there are more things to to be done and looked out for... like improving grades in subsequent tests.. the race is not over!

my friends around me have been entirely supportive- thanks guys! I think when you're in the pits: you know who's for you and who's sticking to you for other reasons (which i cannot think of except maybe to be entertained by my weird antics?)

*smile*

for now: presentations, memory work, readings, tutorials, study for tests, study for tests, study for tests to make up the ground lost...

Go sophie go! God help Sophie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home