Thursday, November 02, 2006

Cry Wolf

I am known to him to be such a hot headed female that when the msn got disconnected, he misunderstood it as my reply in a fit of anger... oh well, this is perhaps God's way of handling it... Perhaps he thought that I wasn't handling it well enough and needed more time to think before all the words that I say start to become vipers in a baby's hand... a stinging strike at a fragile heart which doesn't know what to think...

I am known not as a very patient young lady and I think this is evident in my everyday encounters... it is not rocket science to see my affable nature yet I can be brash in many ways when it comes to things that come too close for comfort... :/

I just don't understand some things... can love be such that it misses and yearns, but doesn't want to forgive for hurts? or love be affected by a mere decision of many in life, and the heart knows it doesn't feel the same way anymore?

Meanwhile I have a crazy schedule to take note of... but this ironically keeps my mind off the stress... i just need more motivation to study hard...


Next week: a test

Following week: 1 assignment, 1 report, 1 presentation, 3 tests

Following week: 1 test

help... someone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home