Tuesday, November 07, 2006

a little consumed by tiredness...

There's lesser and lesser things to do according to my brain but whenever i share what i would be going through in the next couple of weeks, it never fails to raise the eyebrows of the listener.. ok maybe one eyebrow... *wink*

my brain's telling me it's tired and really wants to hibernate for now knowing that it cannot completely shut down... there's one more crucial week to go, more to do and more to expect... i don't know if i am physically ready for the studying... though the mind might press on, the brain may not cooperate to absorb the relevant information! but i really really need to chiong all the way this time around...

though my eyeballs seem to be poking out of their sockets due to the fact that i am almost always on the computer and it's not my fault really, there's so much to be done administratively for me... checking my emails to ensure all the programs and camps going on in my life run on smoothly... and trying to remember who to meet up with and when... when's compulsory and what's not... am starting to feel like a working onion... don't ask me why that thought came into my head but you've got a couch potato who does nothing, and you might have a working onion who does nothing but look into the computer screen all day.... ok so you might think that they have fingers to type with: try the roots???

oh no... *bleah* i'm starting to exude some sort of a "short-circuit" syndrome... when too much power goes through the brain, the brain temporarily works weird and funny... but once you shut down the system and start it up again... it would probably work ok and more then fine... :)

companies contacting me have been too far for my comfort... but the manager there in Sv is looking through things for me... my friends around me have been tremendously supportive... and NUS is really really rigid when it comes to change... there aren't enough companies to go around the students and they are asking the companies to each take one intern, due to the fact that earlier, there were a lesser number of interns... now we've got tons, and some things just don't change...

headache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home