Tuesday, October 31, 2006

the Hugos told me something...

the Hugo sunglasses I saw at the spectacles hut booth at business showed me something today.... when i saw it, I immediately started to think of someone who got his eyes lasered some time back and and I wanted to find something that would fit him nice and good. but i stopped myself halfway since well, there really hasn't been much of a response from him. secondly, i was shocked at my feeling this way- thinking of him first when it comes to little things like that. thirdly, i hadn't brought enough cash to purchase the hugos. fourthly, i was rushing off for my marketing meeting... for the presentation tomorrow which we would be presenting- and it is vital to our marketing marks! *grit*

Gambatte people! Woo hoo! Full power suits and ties: come on over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home