Friday, October 20, 2006

Princess Hours Fan?!?

I dunno what has really gotten in my head in the past 48 hours or so... it seems that ever since I've had a good night's of rest, I seem to be sleeping every other hour and not doing much work at all! So now the homework's left in a clutter, I don't know which day's from which, and right now my weekend's so packed but i don't even know when's for what... *haiz*

so maybe the lack of rest had alerted my little head to have more endorphines and adrenaline produced by my body... and perhaps, that situation was good for that time... and perhaps now's the time to rest and recover... but did i miss out on that much rest? *shakes head*

speaking of shaking my head- I just had a strain on my neck... sheesh it hurts big time and i cannot turn my head without wincing... silly sleeping positions perhaps, and yes, too much rest! and so i skipped my swimming yesterday... *frown* have to make it up today afternoon...

see how detrimental it can be? I think maybe i had better pray not for more rest but for rest in the right way and hour... and discipline and a lack of distractions...

Princess Hours is a whimsical but funny, yet romantic show which i had initially dissed but now profess to be a fan off... ok maybe was a fan off since i'm done with the whole series over the net... haha... u tube.. best thing that has ever happened since msn... hehe...

please sophie, start studying and being more serious! please stay disciplined!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home