Sunday, October 08, 2006

Looks good!

Gean said my CV looks good... she's the placement director for the Biovalley side of things... I think it's so much easier to come clean with the directors about my concerns and how I feel towards things as they are somehow more tolerant of honest, erring people but not politically correct, fakish people... I hope to learn alot more from that sort of a culture! Seems like they would be placing me wherever they can... oh well... shall try any then.. this is such a comforting thought...

Been mulling over this decision as well as much as I have been poring over the reports that I have yet to hand up... *shudder* Was in an essay writing mood last night till early this morning and made quite a few accomplishments! Finished quite a fair bit of what I needed to do... Of course there is still more... but it really depends on how I take things... and how they come...

Schumacher's really quite out of the race this time around! His car's engine blew... *sobs loudly* I mean, that's so so sad!!! He gave it his all... I really feel for that guy... such a champion.. when he's in front, he stays in front... when he's behind he catches up... this sort of attitude is really something I would need to learn up... for the workplace.. for anything really!

On another note, my sweet cell girls made mooncakes for me for a birthday present! ok so it's the cake too.. haha! I have never experienced this before, given that the mooncake festival is really always during the month of september and rarely comes over to october! Had lunch with the church people and started to catch up with many of them.. it's amazing how our lives seem alot more connected now that most of them are working, and having really different mindsets. maybe I am in a way and has always been very work oriented.. and workplace orientated not to mention.. perhaps this connecting factor is there.. and since we all would be working for some more time to come... *wink* hope this stays... somewhat.

My bf is super supportive of my decisions and I really thank God for that.. after asking so many of my guy friends what they would think if they had been in his place, most of them would have kicked up a huge fuss over what i do and pull long faces until i drop decisions... well, they so said! I am so thankful he's not at all like that! We're comfortable with space and gaily bantering... some guys just want their gfs to stick like glue to them for them to feel good... we hold hands and walk the way together... it's nice... we get to talk and discuss about our passion (traveling)... yeah it's an expensive passion but oh well.. takes two to like something to do it together... (nearer in the future i hope!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home