Tuesday, October 10, 2006

"I want that kind of guy too..."

the exact words from a very good friend of mine... I really didn't think he would do it... but I think I shan't mention what a romantic thing he did over the webcam tonight... :)

Dinner at the italian restaurant at holland village's amici was fantastic! my best-bud-cousin, god ma and god pa, and aunty were there together with my dad, mom, bro and sis... :)

the food was good, the company was good and the almond fruit cake was so soft and smooth!!!

There were alot of nice and expectedly nice wishes from friends i hadn't heard from in ages! :) thanks you guys!!! really... honestly... truly...

I am in for a very busy week ahead! but I guess with such angels around me whom God has placed.. How can I complain? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home