Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Time dilation...

In general relativity, when one is placed in a place of higher gravitational strength, the time would travel slower but similarly everything would be slowed down... when one is placed in a place of lower gravitational strength, the time would trave faster and everything would speed up. In each region's own time, the observer within would not be able to tell the difference i.e. to each observer in each of the region, his own time is correct.

However, if you were to compare the two, the time of the lower gravitational strength seems to be faster and the number of things that you are able to do is more. I feel like I'm in this region right now- I am pretty productive but I seem to be taking time from the region of lower gravitational strength- time crawls...

Perhaps it's my sleeping habit for the past weeks... it's been a little puzzling... when I used to sleep for more than 7 hours for a good night's rest, suddenly I am relegated to 4-5 hour naps... or less... I mean the lesser sleep means I can do more, no doubt, but does it mean my body is starting to scream from the workload? My friends told me so... and some have noted I have lost a little weight- nah I am not undergoing stress to that extent! I don't even feel that I should be stressed- I just take things one at a thing, shouldn't I not?

*shrug* about the weight loss: many have been asking me how I diet... I dunno what to say or think, really.. because all I ever do these days is what i need to do: work. In the past, when I was so caught up with dieting, i never lost the weight I wanted to- how ironic.

I eat more these days in fact! More starch, cakes and all... I mean I don't avoid them, I just eat them! They're nice! and i need some sugar to kick up my spirits, keep me going and fulfill my cravings... *hmm...*

God's been sending his angels to surround me... I really want to thank him... my interview's in less than 3 hours' time... I wonder how I would do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home