Friday, October 13, 2006

nice golf game!

due to a nice set of clubs- thanks to my loving parents!!! :) and wonderful company of course! My mom, dad, uncle jeff and i went to play 9 holes... was too little... but due to changing schedules this had to be it... I didn't exactly play good but i guess in certain aspects my game has improved...

meetings, meetings all abound... oh well... time to wake up and stop smelling the roses to start getting to the work!

God has been good in his provision... I suppose when things have happened: I would let you in on the wonderment of his love that I feel... :)

meanwhile, a lack of sleep has left my eyes panda-like and my whole body tired... been tired even at project meetings which require the minimal amount of attention... i am still left wondering how in the world I managed to go through the lectures...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home