Friday, July 28, 2006

salsa? pilates? hip hop?

jitterbugs at millenia walk seems like the perfect place to pick up some salsa and whatnots... the only thing is that i was abrupted reminded that it's rather a sensual dance... i only thought it to be a good possible workout session... and so i am contemplating some others... am asking andrew for his professional advice... hehe... oh he's going for an audition for some musical tomorrow just to try things out...

anyways... noc came into my mind and i have been surfing the web a little blindly to check things out... seems like only silicon valley and bio valley is viable.. and man are those slots superbly hot spots... (at least, what i think!) my chances of getting in are drastically lower... but i guess why not give it a shot? shane says it's a good experience to have... though of course... i know he should hate to say that exactly in my face... :(

gorged yet again (i seem to have this penchant ever since i started noticing my diet) so maybe i shouldn't even... :) takes my mind off food... but i am dying to have indian food right now... north indian curries and dosai... am having withdrawal symptoms... i have to have it tomorrow morning or i'll...

okok... we're going to have it (my way as usual and I am sorry my dear about that!) for dinner tomorrow...

ever tried eating fried shallots on its own?

it's quite a mouthful... yeeks...