Monday, July 24, 2006

amazingly, i passed!

the adrenaline's still rushing and thank God (really, truly and honestly) that I passed... I didn't deserve to pass actually... given the number of strokes that I played on each hole... and the way I swung my 7 iron (given that it's my best stroke)... but my drives went pretty much better than I had hoped! I guess being calm and not worrying too much about the outcome helped me alot.. as well as two nice gentlemen who were so encouraging as well as a nice lady who was with me all the while... :)

I need to practice alot more... playing on the green is much more exciting that I had anticipated actually... :) and I love playing from the sand bunkers actually... love it.

woo hoo! I still can't sit still... have wiped my shoes and clubs of the grass and yet... I am unsettled... would need to go bathe in a while to get out of the house... I think I need to... the adrenaline's driving me nuts! got to meet darius and catch up over lunch...

fine week it's been!!!

watched nacho libre yesterday and when I saw that it was a nickelodeon production... I knew we were in for something more than hilarious... something lame... went to watch it with the bizad people... from shane's og... goodness... we just stared at each other after the show with that knowing look... then ended up gaffawing... :)

oh... and i know I can't play X Box tennis for nuts... seriously... i think the key problem is that the players react too slowly to the button pressings... or maybe I am just slow... :(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home