Saturday, July 08, 2006

it's feels so good to feel right with God again...

it feels so good to get things off my chest, to get things right with God again, to start from a new leaf, to explain myself of recent directional changes, and to be accepted and loved still, despite of it. thanks so much for accepting me for me! :)

it's early sunday morning but i am busy chatting online with a friend of mine from vcf. how apt it is that we get reminded of God's love for us through friends like that...

Acceptance, Acknowledgment, and Appreciation (all of which I have never really taken to heart with respect to approaching others)

Listening more and talking less... sharing my personal testimony to encourage others...

Coming back to the heart of worship in an upward sloping sine curve... being reminded of events and times when I was so close to him... being reminded that life's not worth living without him, and the feeling sucks when you're without him...

Heart of Worship

When the music fades,
All is stripped away
And I simply come...

Longing just to bring,
Something's that of worth
That would bless your heart...

I'll bring you more than a song,
For a song in itself, is not what you have required.
You search much deeper within, through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart...

I'm coming back to the heart of worship,
And it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus.
I'm sorry Lord for the things I've made it,
When it's all about you, it's all about you Jesus...

I'll bring you more than a song... more than a song...

You're looking into my heart, you're looking into my heart...

*glistening smile*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Free merchant account services california

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home