Sunday, July 23, 2006

Queen of Mean.

Heh. Well is it by any chance a coincidence that everything that comes out from my mouth seems to be a trifle mean? Or perhaps I haven't been that brutally honest before and the reality now's pretty terrifying. :)

So I was coined Queen of Mean by Justin and Shane. Oh well... suppose they both got my horrible attitudes at different times of different everydays... and they've got it bad and really good and worse.

Worship went well and good! The whole concept of putting in verses in-between worship songs worked out well and fine... especially when the verses relate directly to the lyrics of the songs... :) I'm telling you, it's God... not me. I really didn't think I could pull anything off... I just probably have a trifle more stage presence when things screw up... but it didn't! Thank God...

Been dressing like some punk lately... more specifically, i kinda look like rahimah rahim in my dressing lately... and it doesn't help that i have that same fringe curled in the same way and highlights too... sheesh she copied me! i had it first... *hmph*

tonight's a lonely night with me and the open... my parents and sister are going for a wedding I didn't feel like I was going to attend... and my brother's perpectually having a date with his computer... so i date tiger woods, on screen... :)

I was supposed to go for my friend's bday party, but it seems like I was supposed to go for the one she held yesterday (yeah she had/ is having 3 bday parties) but I think I saw wrongly... oh well!

and my dad can't send me to the driving range because he's going off for the wedding... :(

i thought i was going for practice and so i didn't try to play tennis with shane's og friends...

i haven't played tennis for some time now... couple of months... haiz... really wanted to... :(

so things are finally mean to me huh? what do you think i should do? nah, heck it and make me happy doing my own things... :/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home