Sunday, July 23, 2006

Queen of laughs wants to be a chocolate coated marshmellow with biscuit base!

Ok so I have relegated my crown of Mean to someone else... I don't know... I am on this stand-up comedy streak right now... Things just pop into my head... I don't even need to think much or straight at all! Haha SK was laughing himself to sleep... :)

i think i might actually get a partner to go for ballroom dancing lessons and classical music concerts! the condition was that if a significant other doesn't mind... *ah hem*

otherwise... hip hop's a pretty valid option! it's individualistic and I can do whatever i like without resistance...

And yes I think that chocolate coated marshmellow with biscuit base is simply exquisitely delicious... i like to think of myself as that... hard chocolate coating on the outside that melts with each bite to reveal the soft marshmellow that I am inside... I have a solid biscuit base for logical support and grounding... how nice!

Haowen said that he saw a T shirt that mentioned something which reminded him of me... "Tai-yai in training"... aiyoh... of all the things... I thought it was going to be "sunny side up gal" or something cornier like "auntified diva"... :)

Sien said I am the tai tai already... no training needed! How ever did I reveal this side of myself that I don't already know? *puzzling smile*

"su yu shuo de hao: pang guan ze qing" maybe maybe???

Notes aside, Tiger made it!!! He won The Open! by 18 under par... woo hooo!!! Ernie Els just faded into the background as Chris De Marco also made some good comebacks... solid putting from the front two... amazing.

Miss Japan got second place to Miss Puerto Rico! Yayness to the one sassy japanese cutsey who speaks 4 languages and was the wildcard of the finalists really... :) i love her hair... reminds me of my longer-haired days... jet black and long... but of course she's no skinny bones... just slim... cheers to non-anorexic looking cuties!

I'm sorry I happen to be biased towards our asian competitors... :0)

oh Carol Cheong's assets were slighted when compared to the rest of the world's offering... somehow I am comforted by the fact that "project runways" didn't win the miss singapore universe title... it would have been rather embarassing...

Here ends the highlights for today... this is Sophie over and out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home