Sunday, July 16, 2006

trying to keep it up!

trying to keep the enegy levels up and not sleep in the afternoon so much... i slept noticeably more last night and it caused me to become more lethargic in the afternoon.. think it's something i surely should avoid at all costs... :)

i didn't know my room was so much of a mess until someone commented on how 'ok' it looks on the exterior and really messy inside... :( okok i shall use the little time i have tonight to pack it all up...

schumacher's on his way to catch up with alonso... i really hope he does... :) he's been one of my sporting idols for quite some time now... not for his winning streaks but more for his dedication and fitness despite being one of the oldest, if not the oldest man in the circuit! i admire hard work, and the control he adds with daredevil driving...

not exactly your cup of tea but it goes well with me... hehe.. this week would be practice week for me... as well as rest week (so fast right? haha... i seem to always be resting alot) before next week... where i would have to organise the picnic for my og as well as have my test! (i'm honestly pretty nervous)

and then the following week would be the anntic retreat and the recce to malaysia... got two of my freshies from my og to join us in the anntic com... a sideline argument for their inclusion is the lack of girls we have in the group... haha... :)

a feminist has got to have her backers.

school's starting in a short time and my sweet holiday would have come and gone... lessons learnt are aplenty and the time spent in nothingness has been fulfilling... for the first time!

wonderful holidays.. pity it's all coming to an end... :(

comeon move your bumbo clod... get it up!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home