Saturday, July 08, 2006

happy day!

i found my drive- finally. to have more activities per day... the foc camp woke me up to realise my usual busyness again... I just hope that i wouldn't fizzle out...

came back yesterday night groggy-eyed and woke up today to go for my dance with eyes half-closed. then rushed off to city hall to meet with the anntic com to settle retreat stuff... thank God I have a whole bunch of super committed and efficient guys in the team! :) looking forward to working more with you guys...

and i got an unexpected call that left me grinning like a cheshire cat... got a call from ian soh! :) haha... he sounded so different on the phone that i went huh??? till i heard that familiar laugh... :) and then he said that he thought he would meet me at beck's bday party today- which i had to skip due to my brother's bday celebrations...

oh well... this coming week's a test coming, three lunch appointments, two meetings... so far... exciting! i think the foc really psyched me up for the busy schedules again... goody goody...