Monday, July 03, 2006

my dad is the best dad in the whole world!!!

it really hit me just then when i realised that my dad's so willing to send me to school and back though not at his convenience and wake-up timings... he's really so supportive and wonderful... i really feel so indebted.

my mom and i made butter cake today... but we learnt something along the way- don't cut down on butter when you're making a butter cake... :) haha... that was rather a joke though.. but the middle part of the cake was fine and nice... moist and umph... :)

*pats on our backs*

i just love my family...

love my friends... starting to love my life... and myself...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
»

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home