Thursday, January 12, 2006

goodness it's another shopping spree!

this time, i must qualify my stand... I did not and never wanted to shop as i really have no time and need to do whatever i need on my assignments and readings... *grrr*

since i would be going to vancouver and i intend to call him and my family tomorrow...

:)

my mom would be going off to Japan soon and i really really want to talk to her... haiz... would miss her so much...

was wondering just now if i should have bought some long sleeved shirts for my brother when he comes here to visit me... :) they look so cool and on sale... ha... i love him too... well i did in the end... don't like refusing my brother something i would like him to have...

and my sister got alot of jackets... and my dad- it's difficult since i didn't get to the store i wanted to to get him the stuff he would probably like... and then my mom would be sharing the accessories with me as with the larger clothes i got us both!

but the prices are very justified for sure... :)

had to do this marketing assignment called "let's go shopping" and i had to analyse the market segments two departmental stores were targeting as well as their approach to it. no i didn't shop at those places... they were too expensive... but i got cheap stuff in between my walk to and from both of them... :)

dunno what is cheap really... but i am trying to find out! my room mate buys like 2 bucks t shirts and stuff... at goodwill... think i might have been cheated haha... and she has so much clothing, naturally! the thing i can remember about today was more of the stuff i got for my family back at home... can't remember the last time i shopped for others... is the caring side of me showing up? i don't know...

but the side that's always thinking of myself sure is diminishing... trying to at least! :)