Wednesday, January 04, 2006

well what do you know? :)

my first class ended in half an hour and i am here, sitting in the computer lab trying to look like a studious person but i know i am really just checking my mails and stuff... not wanting to get back to the hall since it's far and to me, that's not worth the walk... not to mention that i am afraid that my room mates might still be seething from my early waking-ups and alarm clock and moving things around the middle of the night... ok so morning... just so that i can talk to you guys at home in singapore... my 630am would be your 1030pm... i am 16 hours behind... :0)

spoke to my family just now (sadly excluding my sister cause she was asleep) and it was nice... msn is the best thing to come around and i am so glad i don't have to pay for it... :) hehe... my mom was more interested to know whether i have put on! haha... i will try not to let it happen... but with the huge food portions and the orientation lunches... might prove to be a bit of a problem!

though there's one thing good here.. if you get around alot, you get to burn the calories just standing in the cold... which is smart and stupid depends on how you see it... :)

dear's missing me alot... and i finally got to talk to him... good timing to end when he went off to dota and me to school... he'll be going for exchange most prob to berkeley and i don't mind another shopping trip really... haha... *wink*

met another ntu friend from singapore and it's been nice... she and another three of us from nus would be hanging out together... glad i found someone... i invited her to go for the christian students assoc. welcome lunch later as well... openly asked her if she was christian and she is! :) Another prayer answered... or rather, it's being answered with more answers than one...

amen to that and please pray i will keep awake for the rest of the classes! slept few hours last few nights cause of the difference in sleep patterns between me and my room mates... :( but ok la... we watch silly shows together and have fun joking about them...

*yawn*

coffee anyone? (seattle's really the coffee place to be man!)