Thursday, January 05, 2006

retail therapy

i went shopping alone today... got myself lost somewhere far away from hall and somehow managed to find my way back by asking the bus driver much later... there was something within me that didn't want to know where i was going... but i guess as much that it would be a good thing to know... was quite fun... getting a little lost. hehe

and so i went to the shopping centre without referring to whatever i had planned and went by the 'hunch'...

:)

divine... just the crazy thing i need to get myself out of the stress at work!

i finally got there after some time... :0) and then on my way back i thought that it would be good because i had planned it... somehow i got confused at the signs of the huge shopping mall and then the 1/2 hour buffer i had was spent and i found this odd looking bus stop where a bus was approaching... i decided to run towards it. it was my bus.

i could have been stuck there for another hour. Thank God.

:0)

bought the formal clothes that i would need for the two presentations i have this quarter. thank God i got them for cheap cheap cheap... or else... i would weep. and got the bathing basket for 1.50 and the pillow i long needed for a buck.

God's been very good to me and been my provider all along. :P

my classes for the week have ended and so today was like my day off. no more slacking and doing silly things anymore... would be trying to catch up on work and do my assignments... as needed...

and do my laundry and drying...

and church activities... tomorrow there's this singaporean students get-together thing... with the ntu students... i guess it's fine... :) cherlyn and rachel i do have for company... :) similarly for church the day after!

fine weekend it would be. not going with fiuts for the shopping trip. don't have to and don't feel like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home