Monday, January 02, 2006

when in america, adapt like you always could...

:)

the hall facilities are nice! nice cafe, not-too-bad gym (doesn't mean i would frequent it! haha... very lazy nowadays) , though toilets are on alternate floors and my floor has the guys' not the gurls'... the piano's free for me to use anytime... the lounge is cold but user friendly... the study rooms are just outside my room... though staying with two other girls... shouldn't think it be too bad... though yes one of them is starting to gripe about the other...

gotta finish my dinner (which cost me a hefty US 11 bucks...) and then wait awhile before i get a good bath. :) coming back to the room would be a problem though... :( it's cold outside...

*brrrr*

i went to play on the piano just now... christian songs of course... some pple just beared with it... others looked at me and smiled... there's this guy who plays the piano and puts his books under the seat.. got to catch him playing... we could be good friends! haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home