Friday, January 06, 2006

amazing day!

well i had my retail therapy yesterday as i mentioned and today it felt like a good day to do my laundry and sleep in... so i prayed about it and did. :) thank God i could finally sleep well...

and no i don't look like no party animal ber... *grr*

he said it in front of the other singaporean students when we were making small talk at this gathering just now... in fact reached home not too long ago safely (thanks to my gfs rachel and cherlyn!!!)

and yes someone's a stunner... really.

ate alot of junk... which is terrifying... haiz... got to walk more then.. to keep up! haha... and actually i found another student who's taking all business modules in UDub, Ray. so i guess i would be seeing him around more often! :)

tomorrow would be going to rachel and cherlyn's place for dinner which a bunch of their friends (taiwanese, jap and thai) would be cooking thai food for us...

yay... my room mate just dared me to find a date for the weekend. well i hope so... :( haha silently?

cool. and i go to church on sunday with cherlyn and rachel.

was raving about my cheap deals to my friends just now... they were so surprised to find my finding pillows at one buck each! haha... i think i found my calling... to be a purchasing manager... and why not? i'll be doing what i like to do without my own expense!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home