Tuesday, January 10, 2006

don't like the looks of this...

i have been looking forward to the end of this exchange... suddenly.

kinda not because i don't like it here but the whole novelty of being in a foreign land is more or less lost and i want to get back home to dear singapore where i know of everything and love of everything...

i love and miss my family the most. i kinda got edgy when i showed up online and had to wait for them for an hour after our agreed online timing and was rather disappointed and possibly pissed off for that... but all the time i vented my anger in the way i always do- by saying some very 'practical sounding' things in a very calm and angry way, i thought to myself that i am only like this because i miss and love them so much...

ya they would always be a little late in their timings and a little forgetful of me... but that doesn't mean i love them any less do I? i simply realise i love them all the more... well i got to be sure that at least my parents bother to talk to me... some parents don't. at least my dad who probably given the chance wouldn't want me to come here alone, paid for my expenses and all...

and my mom misses me, and wants to come here to visit me immediately after my exams... silently i don't want her to come alone because i don't want any of them back at home to lose another one in the family for some time... even a while... esp my sister... she's got school... she'll miss my mom... but i really would love company... :)

and that's the reason why i insisted on coming here alone... don't want my mom or dad to spend another 36 hours worth of air plane rides to and fro... i hate to torture the pple i love...

i am starting to miss everyone too much... haha... but i am probably having a good time spelling all these out. it does hurt when you keep it all inside... :) and i miss him too...

haiz... maybe it's the pms... who knows?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sophia,

someone once said "Friendship (i would like to think relationships- all kinds would apply here) is like a prism through which the many variations of beauty are revealed in our lives." so now even though you are far away physically and tangibly- haha, look inwards to the COLOURS of your life and know that we are here with you, thinking of you often, missing you terribly and but trusting in the Lord to provide, care and ensure you have a rolicking good time!

diana says "true relationships lasts beyond the physical."

love, =) diana

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home