Monday, January 09, 2006

how about that?

:) a long long weekend which is rather plagued with alot of assignments to complete but i won't let it get me down!!! :)

would be trying to get to vancouver with fiuts... if they still have got vacancies... haha... well actually i was rather intent on not going... and going with the rest of the singaporeans for the skiing trip... but the estimated cost was underestimated by like 200 sing dollars... so i guess that means no for me... sent an email to fiuts asking them to put me into the vancouver trip (i don't know if they have still got vacancies... *cross fingers*) after i incidentally met Christian on my way back home today... and he convinced me to go to visit the jazz pubs there... haha...

okies i give up... who's going to give up more jazz?

today i met up with the girls from the Christian Students Assoc... was so enlightening and pleasant to have some time with pple who love the Lord so much... it's been a great time... and i was reminising on how God brought me to them to meet with them and get in touch with them... in fact i have been invited to so many home visits that i lost count!!! :)

thank u God...