Monday, January 02, 2006

i don't want to move out!

man i don't want to move out of my nice and cosy hosts' home into what amelia called the 'dump'... not that the hall doesn't have facilities and stuff but my hosts have been so nice... so warm and so friendly and encouraging that i would hate to leave them... :(

the only thing that keeps me going is the fact that i have probably imposed enough... and should leave...

i just packed up my bed and folded the washed clothes to pack... now having my last breakfast in the home... english muffins and honeydew with tea to boot... how else am i going to get something like that in seattle again?

oh he would most probably be going to either uni penn or berkeley... haiz... imagine 8 months in a year of 12 months of not seeing the other...

but i don't think that is horrible or sth... everyone should go do what he or she really wants... and not be held back by some childish r/s back home or sth...

so i might just smile and let go...

and hall's a few hours away... give it up for more studying! tomorrow classes start with a bang and 830am's my first class... *bleah*