Tuesday, November 08, 2005

yi du zi de qi hai mei fa, dan shui neng li jie?

haiz... firstly, my resolution to study isn't going anywhere... well it's going places! anywhere but not where it should hold...

secondly i don't understand some people... really... but am trying to comprehend and accept and embrace in my own little ways... God help me i don't think i can take such things lying down for long... i'm a fighter, not a resigned little girl... :( yet i see that you're helping me to become more like you, loving and accepting... *grit* ya maybe i need such people in my life, to irritate the hell out of me for me to input more love and understanding in between... :)

pretty disappointed with myself... there isn't much time my dear... you've got 5 papers... FIVE CORE SUBJECT PAPERS MIND YOU!!!