Monday, November 07, 2005

*grit* i'm not doing what i am supposed to be doing...

both andrews said it right... "erm, isn't it the exams? why are u online more frequently?"

ya, i'm asking myself... maybe it's due to the stress that i have in having to study so much... but so does everybody else! what makes me different from the rest? except laziness... i reckon... :(

and i keep thinking of destressing when logically there isn't much to destress about given my current situation... I'm so irritated with myself... always sleeping so late to chat over msn, sleeping so early when i don't. don't know which is a better reason to box myself...

or someone else can do the honours.

God help me... i'm no nerd, honours, nor scholarly material... i'm just me, always wanting a life of excitement... :)