Sunday, July 03, 2005

you beat me to blogging about the photos!

yup... it was really fun even as i showed my ridiculously cute photographs of myself when i was just a few months old... i had bright and sparkly eyes then.. wondered what happened along the way to shrink them... haiz... :) then it did occur to us that we must try... and find the photos... so we went searching... and i was almost about to give up when i decided to look into my brother's one month old party pictures... marcus was there. *grin* pretty obscure place to find him but yes, he was there... the little boy in a red shirt... you know what does this mean? come this year and we probably last met about 17 years ago...

serendipity.

and my dad finally had company to watch the grand prix... *laughs* i myself was so tired cause i didn't see the excitement after it was apparent to me that michael wouldn't be taking first place...

they were talking cars... i just sat and listened with interest... goodness.. the stuff they mentioned could be easily russian to chinese...

and yes i helped my mom bake some banana cinnamon muffins for her classmates, baked for my colleagues as well... baked for marcus' mom and dad too... ok la.. him also... after all what's so good about having a gf who bakes but you don't get to enjoy any? hee hee...

was good fun... makes me not feel any surge of feelings when i skipped gym this morning... to sleep more... had to... the dark rings were going around my face already... *sticks tongue out* slept early at his order... haiz... who said i was the 'controlling' party? *wink*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo... cant wait to meet you... take care of my bro pls... he can get a little out of control sometimes... he likes to leave his wing man and go after viper sometimes... ha... er... nvm...

11:58 PM  
Blogger Sophia said...

well... if you are who i think you are... *laughs* then i owe you a muffin... what about a huge chocolate one? :)

12:42 AM  
Blogger Sophia said...

well... if you are who i think you are... *laughs* then i owe you a muffin... what about a huge chocolate one? :)

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah... ha... i would prefer a cheese cake...

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home