Friday, July 01, 2005

interrogation. *sinister laugh*

got interrogated. well, him actually. *smile* i guess all i cruely did was to stand there and look innocent.

oh last night's dinner was superb although i had i miss out on my cell because the worship and the like started off late. and had to help clear up since it seems pretty much a humongous task for three people to handle... more hands make more haste.

the video's not up yet and neither are the articles.. God help me.. and i haven't touched the par 3 greens to practice... yet. argh.

we had swensen's in the afternoon to boot and it was nice because we had apple crumble with ice cream on the top. c'est magnifique if you ask me...

I'm not a control freak ok. *disclaimer* if you were wondering about my controlling his regimes and all... i won't do what he wouldn't let me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home