Wednesday, June 29, 2005

dang, missed one session...

of gym... *sob*

but yesterday was so so fun! from the same t-shirt colours to the difference in eating habits- what a discovery that was... hehe... to the photo we took for wall paper's sake and his cooking... goodness gracious me... the fish tasted so so good... don't think i'd be going to any restaurant soon... since i get the better deal here now... *smile*

but i must say i finally made salad sound and taste good for his sake... my salad was a mix of all the stuff i really really like really... :) no not coleslaw... but butter lettuce, tomatoes, olives, capers, pineapples, red cabbage, shitake mushrooms, and some low-fat dressing... sounds good huh? please do not puke... for those with absolute hate for salad... *grit*

thanks for helping me out with the video thingy... I really really appreciate it... will make it up... :)

and to my dear friend in NZ, stay strong in the Lord and be of good courage... been praying for you... :)

to my golf coach who'll probably never visit this blog... I'm so sorry i didn't practice last week... *argh*

my finance plan has to be out by tonight... as well as the articles i have to write for epi... hopefully this weekend... and erm... got to liase with tong for the ER finance stuff... plan for my cell's going down to HAW... publicity for foc for anntic... not too bad la... huh? *I'd like not to believe I'm dying... so got to be optimistic!*

*cold laugh*

I want to go shopping.. i need to destress... but i kicked off the habit like so so long ago already la... argh... get rid of it get rid of it... get rid of the urge.. but funny thing is... me and my mom kinda shop every weekend... think you get two stressed ladies here... wonder what my dad does to destress? :) or my brother? or sister?