Tuesday, July 12, 2005

speaking alot more mandarin and it's driving him nuts!

:)

sorry but my work place is simply too chinese-speaking and our 'slang' and 'lingo' just has too much 'cheng yu' within and lots of 'chim' words and the like...

and he almost went nuts with confusion and being too appalled at my sudden paradigm change that he almost couldn't drive properly... it isn't my fault to be sure...

one of my colleagues used to come to CCR... her name is Jan... anyone remembers her? from the YAM...

and i had my first encounter with terrorist-client andy... thank God i had the wisdom to know how to protect myself without lying and sounding too defensive or something...

picking up stuff at caltex house with such alacrity that it is starting to sound rather scary considering that i had a much tougher time at suntec... but i prayed really hard for this one too... so I believe it's God's answer... Thank God...

we had gelare's... c'est tres bien! Heck the fats with kerosene... I'm going to enjoy life...

had my facial at park mall today with CC... some derma-abrasion thingy with diamond scrub... pretty cool... heh...

but it's still driving my nuts that i hadn't gotten to play golf this week... he's going to be so mad... so am I...

and i'm easily the fattest there is in my company right now.. the rest are anorexic looking... oh well... i think i seriously need to reconsider my appetite and weight... oh oh... *shakes head*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home