Sunday, July 10, 2005

feeling a little clammy...

i didn't go for cell last two fridays because of pretty entirely valid reasons... and yes i did prepare for the sessions as well even... just that for one i was too sick to get out of bed... and two it was my brother's birthday and i wanted to spend some time with him... is that too much to ask? especially when i love and treasure my family alot...

i didn't get to play my par three... grr... weekend number three/four and i still haven't got cracking at it... i was all enthusiastic about the prospect of playing at least a round this afternoon until a downpour drowned all my hopes...

but because of that i got to see a car that kinda caught my eye... alot... ha though the engine leaves much to be desired... Toyota's Terrier... yes i went to the car show room with my parents for fun since we couldn't have the fun at the golf course... was fun touching and looking at the new cars albeit not buying... :)

had a bit of a depressive spirit when i learnt that i hadn't been too good on the scales... it's like... what's wrong with me? am i a little abnormal? yet i'm telling myself to relax and think straight... what i have is a whole load of muscles that support athleticism... not the skinny bony bits.... so losing the weight is going to be horribly tough...

*grit*

and those people without sporting backgrounds have it so easy with the juggly sorts... argh. *no offense but i really admire you guys for that*

it's just one of those days... i realised... the pms thingy's getting to me... haiz...

and tomorrow is my first day at caltex house... raffles place... no longer than suntec... yay to a new environment but change is sometimes inconvenient and a trifle scary... :)

well well... what to make of it all? Just let go and trust God...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home