Thursday, July 07, 2005

your words will ring in my head for a long time to come!

phil you made my day... and probably my week too!

I tried the 5 wood today... kept missing the ball that's forever getting further and further away from me... tried to remember what i found in the notes which i read like a serious student before going for the lesson and everything text-based was right but what wasn't was everything... ironic?

then phil told me to just whack the ball like i always did... by this time it was getting mighty frustrating given that i always catch the swing and stuff really quickly.. and this time... argh.

but that's aside from the fact that i really rarely practise... thank God for the innate ability... haha

and so i did. despite never trying the wood before the rest of the shots i made went over 150m...

a handful reached 200m... 5 wood...

how do you explain that? well for one reason God knew i was about to break down soon cause today somehow has been emotionally draining for me... (no reference to him) perhaps it's the pms... but thank God...

and yes i was jumping and raving away from the moment i did those shots till now...

he said i was an intelligent student... haiz... the wonders of a few rightly placed words... made my ego swell... :)