Saturday, July 16, 2005

feeling a little down and out... now that i have time to be..

realised that i haven't been entirely appreciative of the people around me... my family and friends... especially when i start to throw my little tantrums here and there and not go for dinos and stuff... I guess everyone needs a community.. and i only started to feel very much at home when i start trying to come up with time to feel so...

:)

which is good, in a sense... speaking to my business development manager at that time yesterday for a good two hours made me realise alot of strategic planning and the like for business.. the acumen one must have and the attitude a good business person is supposed to be having... no one solution is the best...but business proves everything through statistics and figures...

but what i would like to question would be: shouldn't it be that what is unseen is probably going to carry more weight than what is already seen and experienced?

don't get me wrong.. he's a smart guy... but he hasn't much of a life really... deep inside i know he spends pittance of time on sleep to accomplish to feel accomplished and accepted and wanted... the truth is... the world is cruel.. while you're good and young they extract your talents... once you're old and feeble... you'd be rather done for... at that time, have you got anyone to grow old with? do you know what you have been living for and should have been looking forward to?

i wouldn't know... about you... but i know i want to have his life, his truth and his way.. not my own...

Like the sun, that rises everyday
You are so faithful, Lord you are faithful
Like the rain that you send, and every breath that i breathe
You are so faithful oh Lord

Like the flower that comes alive every spring
You are so faithful, Lord you are faithful
Like the clouds in the sky and every beat of my heart
You are so faithful oh Lord

I see the cross and the price you had to pay
I see the blood that washed my sin away
And in the midst of the storm
Through the wind and the waves
You'll still be faithful
You'll still be faithful
When the starts refuse to shine and time is no more
You'll still be faithful
You'll still be faithful oh Lord

Words changed a little due to my poor memory.. yeeks... ha :)

2 Comments:

Blogger cybeRanger said...

Indeed, our God is always Faithful.

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home